Friday, September 23, 2011

Camas Antiques & Girl Time


Way back in June {Is it really the middle of September already?} our family took a fun road trip to Camas, WA.  What I didn't realize is that we should of rented a U-Haul for the trip back because that area has the most wonderful antique stores.  My favorite one is right in Camas and the prices were incredibly {jaw droppingly!} reasonable, even on fantastic pieces of furniture.  It was so much fun spending time with "the girls" - Mora, my wonderful MOA, Aunt Dianne, Sara and Grandma Bundy.  These are pictures taken with my iPhone.  I just rediscovered them and I had to share!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie, Thanks for sharing those pictures! What a great time! I am still looking for you and your sister to show up either with a uhaul truck or you can always get Tim a trailer hitch for his Christmas gift and rent a trailer!!!!! I was trying to figure out what the round thing was and realized it was your cup of coffee over in Sellwood. Hugs, A. Dianne

Anonymous said...

So fun to see those! That was such a fun week. Hope we get to see you guys again soon!!!

Love, Sara

David and Kristi said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I need to find some good antique stores around here. Miss you guys!