- He does our laundry. (Enough said!)
- He plays with the boys and dedicates a lot of time to them. Even when he is tired from a long day at work, he finds reserve energy to interact with them.
- He is affectionate and loving to all of us.
- He lets this mommy get a break when she needs it!
- He makes funny faces outside the window as he is walking out to work and makes the boys roar with laughter.
We did our best to make Father's Day a special day for Tim. I'm sure he totally appreciated the boys and I waking him up with a "breakfast in bed" of cinnamon rolls and fruit. Of course, he didn't eat it in bed because who wants to try to eat precariously on a bouncy bed with two wild boys jumping around you?
After church, lunch at a yummy BBQ place and naps, we hit the pool. It was lots of fun!
The perfect ending to our day was Tim's favorite dessert: strawberry shortcake!