Friday, June 29, 2012

A Baby Shower for Debbie

I have a beautiful sister.




She is having a baby boy.

Baby Boy Crawling Clip Art


Of course, we had to celebrate with a pretty shower.




Lots of darling friends came, with sweet names like Charlotte and Riley.


















One especially good friend even flew out to be there.  With her baby.  That's the kind of friends Debbie has.




And have I ever mentioned that Debbie has a wonderful MIL that likes to SPOIL?  (Everyone should invite her to their showers!)




I painted a cute shelf for the nursery.  Love.




The shower crew (with the guest(s) of honor).  We made a good team.






It was a truly special day. 




 Love you, sister!

4 comments:

Keni said...

Awesome job! Too bad Im not having anymore babies for you to throw a shower for. :-)

Anonymous said...

Debbie looks SO beautiful! What a great time and the shower looked like lots of fun--The little girls all looked so adorable! Susie, you are going to be an Auntie!!! Again!! I love being an Aunt! Love, A. Dianne

David and Kristi said...

That shower looks like it was just so much fun! I must confess...I looked at pictures on fb and thought, "SO MUCH FUN!" You did a great job and I LOVE the shelf!

La Familia Lunde said...

You did such a great job, Susie!! The book shelf turned out amazing, LOVE that blue!